[EN] What do I do if a journalist contacts me or I am asked to write an article for a newspaper or magazine?


If the journalist’s questions or the article concerns matters directly related to the scientific activities of CERN, you may communicate about these matters honesty and openly.  You are required to advise the Press Office about the communication (press.office@cern.ch).  However, if the journalist’s question concerns your personal opinion as to the functioning or activities of CERN, you must refer the journalist to the Press Office.  If the article concerns these matters, you must first obtain the written authorisation of the Director-General.