The HR Frontline acts as the main point of contact for members of personnel to answer their requests. The main role of the HR Frontline is to advise the members of personnel and provide consultancy services. The HR Frontline is supported by CoEs for specific expertise in HR processes.
More specifically, the HR Frontline:
- Advises & supports supervisors in their HR and people activities
- Deals with day to day staff members’ work related concerns
- Operationalizes HR strategy
- Supports change management and organizational development activities
- Drives HR processes into practice and provides feedback to COEs