[EN] My university does not cover working accident risks. What should I do?


Should no cover for disability be provided by your home institute, you are under the strict obligation to obtain it yourself. The Social Affairs Service at CERN will be able to help you find an appropriate insurance and there is also a possibility to purchase such insurance from the CERN UNIQA office.