[EN] How do I know if I am entitled to travel reimbursement?


As a student, if you are living more than 70 km away from Geneva (distance by airplane in a straight line) at the time of the committee and you are not already registered at CERN, you will receive a travel allowance on a flat rate basis, calculated on your place of residence only (provided that you take up residence within a radius of 50 km from Geneva). The reimbursement will be processed on arrival once the permanent residence is communicated and your Swiss bank account opens. No proof of transport is required.