[EN] I need to see a doctor. What can I do?


You can contact the medical service (Tel: 73186 / Building 57) for urgent problems.
You can also contact the 'Social Affairs' (building 33/1-038) where there is a list of doctors (general practitioners and specialist doctors) who speak a variety of different languages.
In the event of an emergency, contact the fire brigade immediately by calling 112 (inside CERN, call 74444).