05. How do I declare my child minder?

By filling in a form and sending it off to the "Caisse d'Allocations Familiales" (CAF) for your residential area. The forms for "déclaration de situation" and for "demande de complément de libre choix mode de garde" can be downloaded on the internet from the CAF website. Then, the CAF sends the information to the "Pajemploi" (URSSAF) office who then register you as the employer.