The Human Resources (HR) Department is responsible for developing strategies and providing services to support the CERN Management in defining, implementing and monitoring a human resources policy adapted to CERN’s current and future needs. It also helps the Organization to maintain its excellence by recruiting staff members with the key competencies required for the realisation of its mission.
To this end the HR department acts as:
- a guarantor of equitable treatment and consistent application of HR Policy throughout the Organization;
- a facilitator in human resources matters for all members of personnel;
- a partner in the definition of the laboratory’s HR Policy.
- Department Head Office (DHO)
- Compensation and Benefits
- Learning and Development
- Talent Acquisition
- The Staff Association secretariat is administratively attached to the HR Department