The Department Head Office (DHO) group supports the HR department in the development and implementation of its strategy, projects and policies.
The DHO group is structured around centers of expertise in workforce relations, people and process insights and HR development.
The Group areas of competencies are:
- Legal advice on HR matters:
- Drafting and interpretation of the Staff Rules and Regulations and related documents
- Prevention and settlement of internal disputes
- Relations with Staff Association and Member States (TREF)
- Administrative support to the Head of department and various CERN-wide bodies
- HR communication / Employer branding
- HR Analytics
- Data protection
- Diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Social Affairs Service
- Coordination of HR initiatives and transversal roles (DSO, DPO, DTO, Space Manager)