As part of the self-assessment, CERN established the status of achievement of the actions planned in the initial phase and proposed a Revised Action Plan for the next 36 months.
The 2023–2025 Action Plan is composed of 25 measures spread over the four clusters of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers: ethical and professional aspects, recruitment and selection, working conditions and social security, and training and development.
Of the 25 measures:
- 2 are related to ethical and professional aspects
- 7 are related to recruitment and selection
- 15 are related to working conditions and social security
- 1 is related to training and development
- 7 are completed
- 1 is extended from the Initial Action Plan
Revised Action Plan presented by cluster and gap principle.