Stay well during Covid-19
Staying well while managing the demands of work, telework, family and personal life is key. In this dedicated section, we provide you with resources, tips and advice to help you navigate confinement during the COVID-19 crisis and associated challenges.
Watch the recording of the online conference at CERN (3 December 2020) entitled: "seven secrets to stay engaged while not becoming overwhelmed/les sept secrets pour s'engager sans s'épuiser") .
- Check out the guide for a safe return to CERN sites.
- Feeling isolated? If you need support check out the dedicated Anti-isolation support leaflet.
- Read more about 8 ways to keep yourself in good physical and mental condition during this period.
- Browse the "Work Well Feel Well" learning catalogue.
- Follow our WWFW Mattermost channel for the latest news, tips and advice.
- Keep active and moving with the CERN Clubs, or join their informal "coffee" chats.
- Useful information and contact numbers.
- Click here for the full information on the HSE website.
The Work Well Feel Well Project - background
A working group has been established to foster a better quality of working life at CERN and, in particular, to identify, remedy and prevent stress in the workplace. This multidisciplinary working group comprises people from the Human Resources (HR) department, the Health, Safety and Environmental protection (HSE) unit and the Staff Association, as well as the Ombud. Part of their work has been to analyse the stress prevention measures taken by other organisations and firms across Europe.
Support structures: (download the poster)
Are you looking for support? Do you need help? The following support structures are there for you.
- The Ombud (Tel. 73566, Bldg. 500/1-004): listening, guidance, mediation
- The Medical service (Tel. 73802 or 73186, Bldg. 57): medical and psychological care for health-related issues and stress symptoms
- HR contacts: HR Advisors, HR Programme Coordinators, social workers: listening, advice, guidance, mediation
- Staff Association (CAPA, SA delegates - tel. 72819, Bldg. 64/R-010): listening, advice, support
Find an outlet for your energy, creativity and talents: find out more about CERN Clubs !
View short videos that invite you to reflect on the way one’s behaviour can affect our working environment, through a series of situations covering CERN's five values.
Related Bulletin articles
- Tackling occupational Stress, Fabiola Gianotti, 25th October 2017
- Improving the quality of working life at CERN, 17th April 2018
- L’Institut national de recherche et de sécurité pour la prévention des accidents du travail et des maladies professionnelles
- Health and Safety Executive
Seminar "Improving the quality of working life at CERN" - Professor Sarnin (University of Lyon) - 2nd May 2018
Do you have any questions, comments or suggestions? Contact us: email@example.com, and follow us on Mattermost.