Excess stress is thought to affect individual’s mental and physical health, as well as an organization's effectiveness.
The DG strongly supports measures to tackle work-related stress and promote the quality of working life at CERN.
This is a dedicated multidisciplinary Project Team involving HR, HSE, SA and the Ombuds to study recommendations for a stress prevention programme to:
- Identify and act on causes of stress
- Increase the coping ability of employees
- Reinforce support systems
The project leader: Marie-Luce Falipou
The sponsor: Marie-Laure Rivier & James Purvis
- Isabelle Mardirossian (SA)
- Oliver Boettcher (EN)
- Pierre Gildemyn
- Christophe Delamare (HSE)
- Véronique Fassnacht (HSE)
- Rafaele Obergfell
More information: https://hr-dep.web.cern.ch/WWFW