There are 6 private pre-elementary and primary schools in the region:
- The Ecole Saint-Vincent in Ferney-Voltaire
- The Ecole Les Petits Polyglottes in Ferney-Voltaire
- The Ecole Jeanne d'Arc in Gex
- The Montessori Bilingual School - Les Tournesols in Grilly
- The Ecole Sainte-Marie in Chevry
- The Montessori School - Mont et sourire in Saint-Jean-de-Gonville
The Collège Jeanne d'Arc in Gex is the only private lower secondary school in the region.
The Lycée polyvalent Jeanne d'Arc, a professional/vocational and general lycée in Gex, offers upper secondary ("second cycle") education leading to a professional/vocational baccalaureate in the fields of:
- Administrative services
These private schools all follow the official French education curriculum. The tariffs vary from one school to another.