Care at your home

You may choose to have your child looked after by a person who comes to your home.

Some areas have childcare services that can play the role of an agent, i.e. handling all the formalities from recruitment to various administrative tasks related to employment. 

 If this facility is not available, you must carry them all out as the employer.

  • To assist you with the formalities required, you can check out the site mon enfant or you can contact the Social Affairs office.

  • To recruit someone you can contact the "Pôle Emploi" or the adverts in the local newspapers.